“Luck favors those who are prepared….” At The Trail Blazer we aim at getting every student fully prepared to crack the IELTS test. The Trail Blazer is a premier IELTS preparation and training institute with years of experience in teaching students from various backgrounds who primarily aim at studying abroad. We believe in continuously reinventing ourselves and improving our training methods as per the latest trends. Our experienced trainers make use of various multimedia tools, technology and proprietary training material to deliver the best in its class IELTS training.
Why Choose The Trail Blazer for IELTS Coaching?
- Customized training programmes – Get only the required amount of training on the basis of your Mock test score
- Excellent Infrastructure, State of the Art Classrooms, Library & Facilities
- Experienced Cambridge certified trainers with years of industry experience
- Latest and most updated course curriculum
- Free Sample papers and proprietary study material
- Online Student Portal access for all students
- Regular feedback, performance assessment & personalized attention
- Choice of taking coaching for individual modules
- 15 Days Fast track programs available
- Week End Batches available
- New Batches starting every week
- Remarkable improvement guaranteed
Fixed Batch Timings
10AM - 5PM
Flexible Batch Timings
Anytime from 6AM - 9PM
Special Weekend Batches Also Available . So contact us for more inofrmation.
IELTS General and Academic Practices in ListeningIn the listening module, you are made to face four sections with a total of 40 questions, which assess your understanding of main ideas and specific information, recognizing opinions, etc. Each correct answer receives 1 mark and the total score converted to standard IELTS 9-band scale.
IELTS General and Academic Practices in ReadingThe reading section, with a total of 40 questions divided into three categories. As the name suggests, the module tests your reading and interference skills. Similar to the listening section, each correct answer receives 1 mark, with the total converted to the 9-band scale.
IELTS General and Academic Practices in WritingThe Writing section has two parts, including essay writing. Candidates are assessed on the performance in both tasks and scored according to task achievement, coherence and cohesion, lexical resource, grammatical range and accuracy.
IELTS General and Academic Practices in SpeakingThe last module, lasting 11-14 minutes, is a face-to-face oral interview with an examiner. The candidate is passed through three stages, introduction and interview, individual long turn and a two-way discussion with the examiner. All the four modules contribute equally to the overall score. To register for the test, one must first look for the nearest IELTS centre and enquire for an available date. The application form can be printed form the IELTS website and sent in with passport sized photographs, the registration fee. You must also possess a valid and not expired passport to give the test.The IELTS today is preferred by thousands of institutions across the globe and the best part is a student may re-take it as many times as he/she wishes to , till they reach their desired target score.
1. How can I go about registering for the IELTS test?
You must have a passport to apply for IELTS and you can register online, in person at our institute, and you can also get registered by filling the application form and can mail it to the test centre, which will eventually send you all details regarding the IELTS test. At The Trail Blazer we can do your IELTS Registration on your behalf.
2. What is the difference between Academic IELTS and General Training IELTS?
The Academic module includes language skills evaluation and assess whether a student should study or train at an undergraduate or post graduate level whereas General training is recommended for candidates who are going to English speaking countries for work experience or for immigration purposes to countries UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Any student who wants to apply for admission in a university would need to appear for Academic IELTS module.
3. How often can I take the IELTS test?
Candidates may re-sit for IELTS at any time. There is no restriction and they can repeat the test whenever they wish.
4. How and when will I get my IELTS results?
The results are usually declared in 13-15 days after the test date. Results are first published on the IELTS website followed by the mark sheet being sent via mail.
5. What if I am unable to attend the test?
If a candidate is unable to attend the test then the candidate is deemed an absentee and no refund is applicable in such an event. However, if there is any unavoidable reason due to which the candidate fails to appear in the exam then the application may be considered with some conditions. In such scenario the fee is refundable but again acceptance of your application is subject to approval by the test centre, who will make the final and binding decision.
6. What is the age limit for the test?
Only candidate above the age of 16 years can appear for the IELTS Test.
7. How long is an IELTS score valid?The IELTS score is valid for two years, after which the student is required to give the IELTS test again.
8. What are the necessary things required to carry on the day of the IELTS test?
Candidates must carry their passport, hall ticket and relevant stationery for the test modules. In case you have registered online, then do not forget to carry a recent and color passport-sized photograph.